Monday, November 12, 2012

Yosemite National Park, Part 2


This is another shot of El Capitan, from a different view from the valley.
 

The road down to the valley was a little windy, to say the least, and had at least 3 tunnels.  This one was long enough to have lights.

This was one of the few red leafed tree I saw. I miss that from the East!

These rocks look like someone stacked them there.  They are just natural but amazing how they seem to be many separate oblong rocks.

I have to give this guy credit for cycling through these mountains!  Wow!

We are on our way back to Lee Vinings and I got this new shot of Tenaya (Pronounced Ten I Yah) Lake.
 

This, I think, is Tenaya Lake, as we head back.

Much of the snow melted today in Tulume Meadows.

This area is where we saw the Cotote, thanks to Terry's sharp eyes!

This is Tioga Lake.

More of Tioga Lake.
 This is  Ellery Lake.
This is another view of Ellery Lake.

You can see that it still has ice on it.

Can you see where the road goes here?  we are going down from Tioga Pass.

This is another shot of the road down, Rt 120.

When we were down in Lee Vining, as we got gas, I saw this cafe and loved the sign.

This shot of Aspens in fall regalia was shot from the gas station.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment