Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Trip Back to Utah from California, Sept 3 & 4, Part 1


After visiting San Juan Capistrano we headed back toward Lake Elsinore, California on Rt 74 to get to I-15 north.

This shows what the road looked like coming into Lake Elsinore.  It was very curvy!

Now we are on I-15 headed north toward San Bernadino.
 

This is north of San Bernadino with signs for Lake Arrowhead, California.  I wonder if it is as pretty as Lake Arrowhead, Georgia!  Probably, or maybe prettier.

This is a little artsy photo of highway stuff!  I do like the water tower, though.

I have no idea what this sign says.something like....lakermann rock?  It was unique.

I am sure we are in northern California.  It is looking pretty desolate.  It is probably the Mojave desert.

This is a Joshua Forest.

This is one healthy looking Joshua tree!

This is a trike motorcycle on the side of the road.

This is just before we head into Nevada.
 

This odd structure we saw jut before Primm Valley, Nevada.  We do not know what it is.  Any Ideas?

Las Vegas skyline.

This is a closeup of the tall tower on the strip where we watched some people ride a crazy ride which looks like it is dropping off the top of the tower. I can't remember what it is called , maybe stratosphere.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment