Monday, November 5, 2012

San Clemente, September 1, 2012


We made it to San Clemente, Friday afternoon about 3 or 4 pm.  This is their pier and the beach where everyone goes to surf, hang out or sunbathe.

Now to show you some surfing photos!  These are not of anyone I know, although our nephew and our daughters family have all surfed.  It was on my "Bucket list" until I blew out my knees requiring bilateral knee replacements!  (Too soon old and too late smart!)
 
 
 
 

Here Jim and I are in a Carbinara's Restuarant awaiting the surprise for the Birthday Boy!

Bob Speidel is Jim's younger but bigger brother and we are celebrating his 70th birthday.

He is blowing out the candle on his birthday cheesecake.

I think this is a girl, surfing.  Nice surfing form.

Happy is the Birthday Boy!

These are the Speidel siblings: Judy Speidel Smith, Jim, Bob and Dean.

I thought this was a nice shot of Dean, ten years younger than Jim.

Judy is Jim's favorite sister!

Bob is always telling jokes and laughing--a great quality.

This is Bob with his wife Kimberly and his two children, Lee and Scott.  You can see that Scott likes to have fun, too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment